Sunday 20 July 2014

A little bit about your teacher


                                                                                                                     
 

Dear Parents/Guardians
I am very excited to be opening up the newest New Entrant class at Reremoana School this term and also very fortunate to share this class with Mrs Margaret Lynch, a very experienced new entrant teacher. I feel very lucky to have a job I am so passionate about.  Having three girls of my own, makes me very mindful of the fact that all children are incredibly precious in their own special way.  To me, children learn best when in an environment that is challenging and authentic, where creativity is encouraged and appropriate behaviour is expected. Over the course of this year, I hope your child will become confident in their ability to succeed at school.  I feel very strongly about forming relationships with parents and family. I'm sure I will see many of you before and after school, please feel free to stop me for a chat. Homefun books are another great way to communicate - leave me a note if you have something you would like to discuss. If you would like to make a more formal appointment to discuss your child, or anything we do in Room 1, please email me at: karienf@reremoana.school.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment